Shop locally at your community shop in Leverburgh
– NEW – NEW – NEW – NEW – NEW –
Our web-shop with all the treats is now open at
There you will find loads of Hebridean Crafts as Harris Tweed, Books & Maps, Clothing, Hebridean Home, Art & Music and Kids ready for you to order.
In accordance with the Government's easing on restrictions we have reviewed our opening hours. There is a considerable amount work going behind the scenes out-with opening hours in order to keep our operation as safe as possible for our customers
Business hours are as follows;
This will be reviewed again when (hopefully) restrictions are eased further.
- Face coverings are mandatory. You will not get into the shop without a face covering unless you have exemption.
- Enter the shop via the steps at the front.
- Do not enter unless it it clear to do so.
- Sanitise hands on entry.
- Keep one empty box between you and the person infront.
- The shop is a one way system so no returning down aises (unless the shop is empty)
- If there is someone already at the till please Wait to be called.
- Put your basket on the counter and step back to the marked area.
- We only accept payment by card, no cash.
- Exit the shop via the ramp.
These rules are in place to keep all our customers and staff safe. We'd like to remind you when shopping to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible, as the person behind you is probably in a hurry.
Thank you all for continuing to support us in these uncertain times.
Hardware & Paint
Coal & Logs
Batteries, Motor oil
Antifreeze Screenwash & De-icer
Why wait? Shop local and fix it today!
Gifts from Harris
Maps & Books
Harris Millennium Tapestry and
local artists showing their work
at irregular intervals.